Evening all ❤️
Hope you are all well.
I just wanted to share with you ten steps that I feel will work in completely change your life for the better.
So straight to it
1. You need to establish what and who are important in your life.
What do they or the situation bring to your life is it warmth and kindness, support & love.
Or does the person in question or does the situation in question bring you stress and worry, heartbreak & anxiety.
Cut it off cut the cord that ties you to the situation or the negative people that surround you don’t give your precious energy to a situation or a person who doesn’t deserve It.
2. Detox from social media completely remove yourself from the whole situation and pointless scrolling through people’s unessary behaviour.
People only share with the world what they choose to share you don’t see dark times in a person’s life unless they are very open to talking about their experiences with the world.
You don’t need validation from the world that your a good person.
I’ve found the less you care what people think of you the easier life will become.
A total detox is needed to allow yourself to heal and remove the negativity completely.
3. Focus on you and what makes you happy it’s very easy to get wrapped up in other people’s lives and situations but in all honesty if your own vessels is taking hits for other people how are you allowing time to yourself to enjoy your own life.
Trying to find an outlet is hard after so long of putting up with other peoples rubbish and negative emotions.
But I find singing, drawing, writing and having things to mentally distract you starts the healing process we are not then thinking what if and what will they think.
The focus needs to start from home and within.
4. Speak up with honesty and stop holding back what you think.
9. Remember that it’s not how many mistakes you’ve made but what you learn from them that defines you.
Accept that you won’t always make the right decisions. You’ll screw up, sometimes badly. But your mistakes doesn’t mean you’ve failed, only that you’re trying and learning in life. If you are not making mistakes it means you are not trying hard enough. When you learn from them, mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.
10. Don’t compare your own life with anyone else’s.